Securely connect live process data to System Platform from OPC UA, DA, Modbus, and more. Network remote systems, access live process data from InTouch OMI.
AVEVA Certified Technology Partner benefits:
Make outbound-only connections to keep all in-bound firewall ports closed, with no VPNs. No exposed attack surfaces at the plant or facility.
Secure, reliable connections to any cloud system―Azure IoT, Google IoT, AWS IoT Core, or any MQTT cloud―from the plant, edge, or office.
Stream data from your devices or plants for monitoring, or stream commands, updates and configuration back to your system. Or both.
DataHub MQTT Smart Broker
On-premise or cloud MQTT broker to aggregate and secure your MQTT data. Offers quick, automatic parsing to OPC UA and DA based on multiple simultaneous JSON formats, IETF JSON schemas, as well as Sparkplug B.
- Aggregate, standardize and secure your MQTT data
- Integrate multiple JSON formats and Sparkplug B
- Leverage IETF JSON schemas
- Optionally convert MQTT to OPC UA, DA, Modbus, ODBC
- Make MQTT an integral part of any new or legacy systems
On-premise or in the cloud – you decide
For customers that need an on-premise solution, DataHub MQTT Smart Broker makes it easy to acquire data from your control network and integrate it any MQTT client, acts as your in-house smart broker.
In the cloud, DataHub is available in the Azure Marketplace. Connect remote facilities using DataHub tunneling or MQTT, share your data with any Historian, OSIsoft PI, or any SCADA using MQTT or OPC UA.
DataHub Tunneller for OPC
Reliable networking and seamless integration for OPC UA and OPC DA servers and clients. Eliminates DCOM and protects your OPC DA investment to Industrie 4.0.
- Eliminate inbound firewall ports into operations networks.
- Avoid using VPNs.
- Connect through proxies.
- Eliminate DCOM hassles.
- Never block or time out OPC connections.
- Quickly reconnect after network failures.
Enable the digital journey
- Securly connect remote locations and facilities to System Platform
- Integrate with any vendor’s tools
- Define your data flow direction: Read, Write, or Read/Write
- Normalize/standardize remote data at the edge for easy integration
- Elliminate in-bound firewall ports at the remote facilities
- Full end-to-end encryption
- Extend your systems with hybrid and cloud connectivity
DataHub IoT Gateway™
Stream real-time OPC UA and OPC DA industrial data directly into Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), device clouds, and Big Data analytics platforms.
- Connects OPC UA and OPC DA (Classic) clients and servers to any MQTT Broker
- Supports publish and subscribe
- Offers customizable JSON data format to support most MQTT applications
- Supports Transport Layer Security (TLS), certificate-based authentication, username/password authentication,
- Last Will and Testament, and Quality of Service message delivery
- Supports MQTT Version 3.1.1, including publish and subscription methods
- Supports self-signed certificates from AWS IoT, enabling direct connection without a third-party intermediary
- No point count restrictions
- Includes both client and server interface for both OPC UA and DA
DataHub OPC Gateway
Future-proof your industrial systems:
- Connect any number of UA and DA servers and clients.
- Maintain the OPC UA data model, while other gateways flatten it.
- Automatically discover all the points from the server.
- Always have the most current data value and quality.
- Prevent slow or non-responsive servers from slowing down other connections.
Leverage Legacy Investments
With so many OPC UA-enabled products coming on the market, this is how you can ensure that all of your OPC DA investments maintain their value.
DataHub OPC Logger
Log OPC server data to any table of any ODBC database. Enables you to query data from any database table and write it to any OPC server or client.
- Write data from OPC servers into any ODBC compliant database, such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, and more.
- Use existing tables, or create new ones fully customised to meet your needs.
- Query any database and send data back to OPC for production schedules, recipes, process setpoints, and more.
- Connect to any SQL database running on the same computer as the Datahub, and log your OPC data to any new or existing table
- Log your OPC data to any database that is visible on the network. The DataHub’s built-in Store and Forward mechanism stores the data in memory whenever the database is unavailable and forwards it in time-sequential order when the connection is restored
- Query your database and send the results back to your OPC server. This is useful for supervisory control, changing set points, sending recipes, and more
DataHub OPC Bridge
Lets you connect OPC servers, so that a change in one piece of equipment can be communicated directly to another.
- Connect OPC servers to each other and let them exchange data.
- Consolidate data from other systems and bridge to OPC servers.
- Versions for both OPC UA and OPC DA (Classic).
- Connect multiple servers and clients in a single, unified data set.
- Perform transformations on the data (e.g. convert degrees F to C).
- Use with tunnelling for networked bridging.
You can scale or modify your data as it passes through the DataHub, and define more complex relationships with the built-in Scripting language. Connect several OPC servers and clients to create a common data set, and the multi-threaded interface means that a slow or non-responsive server will not slow down any other connections.