Establish secure, bidirectional data communication for your industrial systems. Receive, integrate, and stream over 50,000 data changes per second.
Pool data from all sources and protocols into a single, unified data set. Any client can access any data subset using any supported protocol: OPC UA, OPC Classic, MQTT, Modbus, DDE, TCP, ODBC, HTTP, XML, and more.
- Network OPC servers and clients
- Integrate OPC UA with OPC DA
- Connect to MQTT Brokers, including Azure, Google and Amazon IoT
- Visualize your data, and do supervisory control
- Log your data to any SQL database
- Bridge data between servers
- Configure redundant connections
- Modify your data in-stream
- Connect securely to the Industrial IoT
- Many more options
MQTT Smart Broker
On-premise or cloud MQTT broker to aggregate and secure your MQTT data. Offers quick, automatic parsing to OPC UA and DA based on multiple simultaneous JSON formats, IETF JSON schemas, as well as Sparkplug B.
- Publish your MQTT data to any cloud broker, SCADA system or supported historian
- Prevent or selectively allow bi-directional communications
- Inform every client if any MQTT client connection fails
- Configure multiple JSON formats and Sparkplug B to simplify integration with your field devices
On-premise or in the cloud – you decide
For customers that need an on-premise solution, DataHub MQTT Smart Broker makes it easy to acquire data from your control network and integrate it any MQTT client, acts as your in-house smart broker.
In the cloud, DataHub is available in the Azure Marketplace. Connect remote facilities using DataHub tunneling or MQTT, share your data with any Historian, OSIsoft PI, or any SCADA using MQTT or OPC UA.
Tunnelling provides easy-to-configure, secure, and robust networking for data protocols that are difficult to connect or that rely on insecure architectures. Tunnelling with the DataHub goes beyond the basics, letting you integrate your data without exposing your networks.
“We had OPC servers on our equipment, but found that using DCOM for networking was too risky. It was difficult to configure and it required us to open too many ports in our firewalls. We had to find a way to avoid using DCOM…For us, this OPC tunnel is very good, because we avoid configuration hassles and we are secure from DCOM break-ins”
Mr. Michele Mannucci, ABB Project Engineer
Need to integrate OPC DA and UA? As an OPC Gateway, the DataHub lets you connect any OPC DA server or client to any OPC UA server or client, locally or over the plant network.
- Protect your investment in OPC
- Future-proof your system
- Simplify OPC UA migration
The DataHub is running very well. We do a lot of data integration in many projects. We have a good feeling for this product. We have chosen the right solution.
Carsten Barsballe, automation project leader, Siemens, Denmark
DataHub® IoT Gateway™ streams real-time OPC UA and OPC DA industrial data directly into Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), device clouds, and Big Data analytics platforms.
- Connect to any MQTT broker, including Microsoft Azure IoT Hub, Google IoT and Amazon IoT Core
- Create an in-plant IoT Hub with our optional broker capabilities
- Supports both publish and subscribe
- No point count restrictions
- Includes both client and server interface for both OPC UA and DA
DataHub WebView™ is a web-deployed HMI that lets you create screens with drag-and-drop simplicity, for monitoring and controlling your system.
- Unlimited client and data connections
- Real-time response, through very low latency connections
- Centralized deployment—build screens anywhere and view them instantly everywhere
- Includes powerful scripting tools to take full control of your data
- Over 4,000 symbols and controls to choose from – need more, you can build your own easily
If you’re looking for a leading edge HMI to monitor your process, but you’re not ready to make the significant investment in a large and complex SCADA system, then DataHub WebView can easily meet your needs by delivering a self-contained system that includes real-time data delivery, web server and HMI designer for one enterprise wide solution with centralized management and deployment – all in one easy to install application.
The DataHub was the perfect tool to develop the new HMI – easy to install, easy to handle. I got very fast results.
Dr. Ing. Yves-Simon Gloy, Research Manager at Institut für Textiltechnik (ITA) der RWTH Aachen University
The DataHub provides a highly reliable way to log your data to MS SQL Server, MySQL, OSI PI, Oracle or any other ODBC-compliant database.
- Log to any existing table, or create a new one.
- Built-in store and forward ensures that your data gets logged even during bursts of activity or network breaks.
- You can also query the database and write the results back to your data source.
The backup data log is perfectly accurate, and the connection to the corporate network is functioning just as we had planned. We couldn’t have done it so easily or so well without the DataHub.
Sr. Mario Mendizabal, Minera San Cristobal, owned by Apex Silver and Sumitomo Corporation
Feed data into real-time historians like Amazon Kinesis, AVEVA Historian, AVEVA Insight or InfluxDB from any DataHub connection―industrial SCADA systems, SQL tables, OPC servers, PLCs, or hardware devices.
- Analyze or display data using the historian’s own tools or DataHub WebView.
- Use secure tunnelling to send historical data across networks, even via proxy servers and DMZs.
- Protect your data from network or cloud connection breaks, with built-in store-and-forwarding.
I couldn’t speak more highly of the support that the Skkynet team has given. I’ve never seen any supplier be more supportive.
Sam Harrasi, PCS Engineer for ABB, UK
You can connect one OPC server to another OPC server with the DataHub, allowing changes in one piece of equipment to be communicated directly to another.
- Scale or modify your data as it passes through the DataHub.
- Define more complex relationships with the built-in Scripting language.
- Connect multiple OPC servers and clients to create a common data set.
- Bridge data from OPC DA, OPC UA, and non-OPC servers as well.
We are very impressed with the overall quality of the DataHub, and with the level of support from Skkynet. We look forward to working with them as we move from data gathering to the next stages of the project.
Chuck Amsler, Team Leader for SCADA Applications at BP Pipelines, USA
For those systems that require an extra measure of protection, the DataHub supports hot-standby redundancy. Configure two identical data sources, and if one goes down, the DataHub will automatically switch to the other.
- Seamless, split-second switchovers minimize data loss.
- Smart switchover only triggers when the data source changes.
- Switchover can be based on changes to data points or connection quality.
- Supports hot, warm, and cold standby.
I wanted to reduce and simplify the communication over the network because of our firewall. It was very easy with the DataHub. In the future, the additional integration of the existing or new OPC servers will be with the DataHub.
Laszlo Simon, Engineering Manager for TEVA API, Hungary
The DataHub’s built-in Scripting engine gives you the full power of a complete programming language, allowing you to manipulate and modify your live data as it streams through the DataHub.
- Perform real-time edge processing
- Work at the level of the data
- Connect to and customize virtually any system
- Expand the reach of off-the-shelf software
Using the DataHub’s scripting engine, we can crunch the numbers on the fly, in real time, and feed those results into our MES system.
Martin LeClerc, Production Engineer at Fenclo Ltee, Canada
Follow these links to the DataHub website for complete descriptions.
Securely configure a network of DataHub installations from a single location with the secure remote configuration tool.
Connect a IP or USB camera, and stream live video or images.
Monitor the performance of computers anywhere in your organization.
Connect to Excel and drag and drop data into a worksheet for instant live updates.
Send email and SMS messages for any data point, based on conditions you set.
Exchange data in real time with any Modbus TCP/Ethernet compliant PLC or device.
Embedded systems and gateways that support the ETK for making connections to SkkyHub include Red Lion, B+B SmartWorx, NetComm, SysLINK, as well as a number of embedded boards.
Skkynet’s extensive customer list covers a wide range of industrial sectors, including aerospace, oil & gas, chemicals, pharma, manufacturing, energy & utilities, food & beverage―in short, virtually any area in automation and control or system integration.
Skkynet Cloud Systems, Inc.
2233 Argentia Road, Suite 302
Mississauga, ON L5N 2X7
US/CA Toll Free 1.888.702.7851